Dental implant costs in the South East
Guess what? We’re doing a study!
In this article, we help our readers compare the cost of dental implants across the UK to reveal how you can take advantage of the best value treatments for your money.
But first, let’s take a look at the costs…
Examples of dental implant costs:
The Gentle Dental:
- Dental implant clinic in Surrey (Rated 5.0): Visit website.
- Implant costs: From £1,900 including tooth. View the costs here.
Dorset Dental Implants:
- Dental implant clinic in Poole, Dorset (Rated 5.0): Visit website.
- Implant costs: Single implants included tooth on top start from £2,400. View fees here.
Yorkshire Dental Suite
- Implant clinic in Yorkshire (Rated 4.0): Visit website.
- Implant costs: From £1,620 (per tooth): View prices.
The Implant Foundation:
- Private impact practice in Newcastle (Rated 4.0): Visit website.
- Implant fees: From £1,200. See more.
All the above private practices offer interest-free payments up to 24 months – and this is mostly the case with many cosmetic dental practices throughout the UK.
Going private – is it the only choice?
Unfortunately, when it comes to dental implants, going to a private, cosmetic or restorative dentist be your only choice.
Because they improve the aesthetics of your mouth they are mainly considered to be a cosmetic procedure, so therefore, they are not redeemable via the NHS.
Can you get dental implants for FREE?
There are sneaky ways you might be able to get your dental implants for free.
For example, if there is a clinical need for you to get them, there is a rare chance that the NHS will cover the fees of your treatment.
There are also dental implant grants available, which can help patients cover the cost of their implants. However, it will only pay a portion of the fee, but it will help patients. See more about dental implant grants here.
Other ways to get treatment for free is by volunteering to be part of a dental academy – students and young dental professionals training need to practice these treatments, so you will be volunteering your mouth for these dentists to gain some experience. Learn more about academies here.
If you are struggling to pay for dental implants, you might be able to spread the cost of your payments with 0% finance, which offers customers the chance to make interest-free payments for up to 24 months.
Read more: Will You Avoid Care Home Costs and Fees?