If you’re aged over 55 and looking for clear, accurate, unbiased advice to release up to 25% of your pension fund then pension release could be the choice for you. We will save you time, effort and expense through relevant, actionable advice you can depend on.
What is Pension Release or Unlocking?
If you are aged 55 and over and not taking your pension income, you may be in a position to release a tax-free cash sum of up to 25% of your pension’s value.
This is allowed through current pension legislation if you have accumulated pension funds and a pension release could be of benefit to you if you need to release them today. A pension release or pension unlocking can free up a sum to the maximum tax-free cash allowed, which you can use to:
- consolidate expensive loans & debt.
- reduce your mortgage or pay for that unexpected expense.
- boost, top up your income or invest the balance.
- its you money – the choice is yours.
We Help You Make The Right Pension Release Decision…
- Our pension release advice is independent, impartial and jargon free.
- Next generation pension comparison software and experience to find you the best pension release deals in the market.
- No upfront advice charging or any hidden fees and costs.
- Transparent understanding of risks or potential loss of benefits that you need to be aware off, if you decide to undertake pension release.
- We don’t rush you into a pension release scheme. You’ll feel safe in the knowledge that your pension needs are all being expertly handled by real people who care
Are you ready to talk about pension release?
Call FREE on 01272 225114 or click the link below to request a FREE consultation
Book Your FREE Pension Release Consultation
Am I Eligible For Pension Release?
If you are aged 55 or over and have a pension pot big enough, then you may well be eligible for pension release. But don’t be duped by other websites claiming that a pension release scheme can enable you to unlock all of your funds. It simply doesn’t work that way.
That’s why our pension release advice is impartial, independent and jargon free. We’ll guide you through the practicalities of it all and once you’ve spoken to us, you’ll know for sure if pension release is the right option for you.